Fema Elevation Certificates

Home   /   Services   /   Fema Elevation Certificates

FEMA Elevation Certificates

Floods mean rising water.If your home or business is in a high-risk area, your insurance agent will likely need an Elevation Certificate (EC) to determine your flood insurance premium. Knowing your building’s elevation compared to the estimated height floodwaters will reach in a major flood helps determine your flood risk and the cost of your flood insurance.

EC’s are normally required by an insurer before the issuing flood insurance.  You will also need a new EC if you make substantial changes to your building, such as an addition to your home or convert the garage to living space.

There are exceptions and building code requirements might change over time as flood risk changes and maps are updated. If you are
remodeling or rebuilding, consider elevating to lower your flood risk, contact us to learn more.


    Full address of property for FEMA Elevation Certificate

    Street address of property (required)



    City (required)

    State (required)

    Zip Code (required)

    If you were quoted a fee, please state it here.

    What is your reason for ordering a flood cert?

    Type or foundation (required)

    Your Name (required)

    We will be delivering hard copies of the flood cert to you what is your full mailing address? (required)

    Phone (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Add a message? (Optional)

    By submitting this quote request, I agree to the Kelly Survey NO REFUNDS POLICY.


    We are always ready to help!

    Contact us!