Steven R. Kelly
PLS PP CFS
Professional Land Surveyor
Certified Floodplain Surveyor
Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for Over 50 Years
- ALTA / ACSM Land Surveys
- LOMA and eLOMA Letters of Map Amendment
- Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Land Surveying
- Boundary Analysis
- Zoning Analysis Plans
- FEMA Flood Elevation Certificates
- Topographic Surveys
- Construction Plans
- Condominium Plans and Certificates
- Accident Scene Surveys
- Monitoring Well Locations
- Aerial Photographic Targeting
- Large Boundaries
- Utility Locations and Inventory
- GPS & Robotic Trimble state of the art high precision points
- Auto-Cad and Civil 3D Mapping
- Drone Surveying
Are you paying too much for flood insurance?
A FEMA Flood Elevation Certificate…
can lower or ELIMINATE Flood Insurance.
Land Surveying Close Range Aerial Photogramitry
SUBMIT ESTIMATES & WORK ORDERS
WHAT WE DO
Professional Land Surveyors & Planners
Steven R. Kelly Professional Land Surveyor and Planner started business in 1975. Doing mainly small property surveys for Realtors, Lawyers and Mortgage Companies. Soon we were awarded several large contracts by the trustee of the Penn Central Railroad, which lasted for many years. Since our beginning we have worked for many of America’s largest companies. Surveying for TDWR towers for eight of the east coasts largest airports. We have done major and minor subdivisions for private land developers. construction layout, inventory management for industrial manufacturing.
Steven R. Kelly, P.L.S., P.P.
• Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in New Jersey 1975 (License #22714)
• Licensed Professional Land Surveyor in Pennsylvania 1976 (License #24318)
• Licensed Professional Planner in New Jersey 1979 (License #1979)
• Civil Technology Advisory Board Gloucester County College 1979-1989, Land Survey • • • Advisory Board 1996
• Chairman, Affidavits Committee, NJ Society of Professional Land Surveyors, 1993-1996
• Director, Board of Directors, NJ Society of Professional Land Surveyors, 1994-1996
• Member, Public Communications Committee, NJSPLS 1995
• Vice President, Surveyors Association of West Jersey 1994
• Past Chairman, Ethics Committee, Surveyors Association of West Jersey
•Member, National Society of Professional Surveyors
• Member, American Congress on Surveying and Mapping, 1976-Present
• Past Member, Camden County Solid Waste Advisory Board
• President Surveyors Association of West Jersey 1996, Chairman, Board of Directors, 1996
• Twice awarded Presidential Citations from The New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors for outstanding contributions to the society and the surveying profession.
While working on large projects we have maintained a base of small to medium size clients in the fields of real estate, title insurance, mortgage loans and the legal profession as well as the public. We use high precision Trimble state of the art robotic and GPS equipment. All drafting is done in the latest version of Auto-Cad and Civil 3D.
Presidential Citation New Jersey Society of Professional Land Surveyors for Outstanding Contributions to the Profession 1994 and 1995
NJ – 22714
OUR LATEST PROJECTS
Licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania for Over Forty Years
What people are saying about Kelly Survey.
“I am a Realtor from south jersey that has been using Kelly Surveying for ALL of my Real Estate Deals for the last 3 years. Not only do they get the work done fast and efficiently, their workers are more than helpful when I bother them with a million questions all day. I will keep telling anyone who asks, to use Kelly Surveying because if you want the best you have to use the best.”
“It was a pleasure doing business with Kelly Survey, they were very professional and left me 100% satisfied. If anyone is looking for a good surveyor I would definitely recommend Kelly Survey. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!"
Sean McWilliamsSatisfied customer
"I wanted to thank Kelly Surveys for their help! They came out to our house so we could see exactly where our yard ends just for our own piece of mind. Their rates were not only within budget but there response time was great!! What a pleasure to work with! Oh and I know no job is to big or small for these guys! They have a amazing high tech drone that I found totally amazing the technology that comes on that thing! Thank you for taking time provide an amazing experience. We’ve got our guys!”
Kelly NichollsHappy client
“Provided excellent service in a timely manner. Pressed for time and working on a big project I realized I could not continue without an accurate stakeout, luckily I found this company. Thank you Kelly Survey!”
Sean GoanSatisfied Customer
“Kelly Survey did a property line survey for me recently , including marking of corners and encroachments. The field work was done quickly, neatly, and efficiently...and I had the completed plan in my mailbox before I even expected it! This is a very easy firm to do business with, and I would highly recommend them in the future!”
“I was very pleased with the quality of service provided by Kelly Survey! Excellent work!”